Xr30 power supply

vincorals

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2026
Messages
38
Reaction score
38
Location
dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can some one suggest me affordable power supply for xr30 pls.

Pic for reference

IMG_1576.jpeg
 
I wouldn’t use a power supply unless from ecotech . If power supply surges there goes your light and they won’t fix it.
 
I get it they do overcharge
 
However, what’s the output voltage 24v or 36v? I think it’s 36v. This should work for it if it’s 36v output

Part number

GST220A36-R7B​

 
It's a meanwell power supply. You can buy them online. The part numbers are identical, the Ecotech versions just have ET at the end. They are still really expensive, you'll save like 30 or 40 dollars is all. Meanwell are high quality and you pay for it. I personally wouldn't buy a cheap one, not on a 900 dollar light. Just spend the 150-200 dollars and move on.
 
Alright! I found one for 100, guess I will go with that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new