Y'all ready for the partner drive?? Swag Teaser...

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Y'all ready for the partner drive 2021?

We're kicking it off THIS MONDAY and we're fired up that we have $XX,XXX is prizes this year for our partner drawing! WOOT!

This isn't all the swag but here is a teaser!

PACK SHOT.jpg

Untitled-5 copy.jpg

partner 2021.jpg

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

El_Guapo13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oooohhh. I had been planning to become a supporting member for the upcoming year. And honestly, I do collect travel bags. Not really because I like collecting them, more as a consequence of every time I go to Macy's and buy cologne. I almost always get a free travel bag or free travel size colognes. Why not add another bag as a consequence of spending my money on something else!?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oooohhh. I had been planning to become a supporting member for the upcoming year. And honestly, I do collect travel bags. Not really because I like collecting them, more as a consequence of every time I go to Macy's and buy cologne. I almost always get a free travel bag or free travel size colognes. Why not add another bag as a consequence of spending my money on something else!?

That's exactly what I say! HAHA!

These bags will be really fun for frags swaps and trade shows to haul around the coral buys!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really excited this year, but I'll still join again(just renewed my supporting member status the other day). The information alone is worth the asking price.

Travel bag is a meh, but the beanie! Being a bald man, I wear lots of beanies!

BackToTheReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Drive? Where we going? Who's going to be my partner? Can we socially distance in a car? Are there going to be snacks? I'd go to the darkside (freshwater ;) ) for snacks!

Is this tied to the supporter thing? 'Cuz I was totally going to do that but maybe I'll wait now.

And yes I have had too much caffeine today (is 6 mtn dews before 3:00 bad? 5 were Mtn Dew 0)

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's our annual Partner Drive and more details MONDAY!! :)

giphy.gif
Mean!!!!!! Hahaha. I think this’ll be the year I pull the trigger on it! But if rev keeps being mean and withholding the goods.... but like @Redfoxtang said you could always sway me with that Achilles tang picture... hahaha

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The partner drive is a one time a year drive that last about 2 months. The cost is higher but you get swag and you get entered into the drawings of your choice. This years drawings are worth over $XX,XXX! HA! I'll let y'all in on that secret on Monday! This was last years drive: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/2...dent-controller-led-lighting-and-more.638495/
Just gonna drive that point home that you aren’t gonna give us any sneak peeks aren’t ya! Hahaha

Back