Yea!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CastAway
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Messages
4,457
Reaction score
3,108
Location
Knoxville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Common, I know, but a first for me. Ive had this pair for about three years; as long as I've had my tank. They hang out in the back of my tank where I barely see them. So, I placed a frag tile back there weeks ago, where I could see it. I saw this today.
IMG_2097.JPG

Super cool! Excited.
 
Common, I know, but a first for me. Ive had this pair for about three years; as long as I've had my tank. They hang out in the back of my tank where I barely see them. So, I placed a frag tile back there weeks ago, where I could see it. I saw this today.
IMG_2097.JPG

Super cool! Excited.
Sweet! Who is the DADDY Jeff?:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new