Yeehaw!

HeyLookItsCaps

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2017
Messages
881
Reaction score
1,152
Location
Fort Worth
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ride em, snailboy!

F8F2506D-810C-4680-93A2-3E63AEBDD643.jpeg


Also, anyone got a bigger snail than this beast?!

1166F984-FE1C-48C5-B9A6-B37E256C4F52.jpeg
 
Yessssss!!! I recently saw those 3d printed hats for urchins and I soooo want to get one for my halloween urchin!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new