Yellow Acro ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paul87

Fellow Reefer
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2013
Messages
1,785
Reaction score
1,647
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this yellowish colony today. Ive had my eyes on it a little while to see if it was going to change color under my buddies lights but has stayed the same. All I have for now is this photo of it just added into my tank. Any ideas?
JrDjBaM.jpg
 
Anyone got any ideas? I believe it is a wild colony. It was grown into one of those concrete mounds.
 
Thanks for the reply! Maybe, but the structure appears to be a little different. Here is another photo I took today now that is has been mounted. I just hope it stays yellow, or maybe even gets yellower (if there is such a word).

pfGdo2U.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new