Yellow Fiji Leather

Huskymaniac

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2017
Messages
1,587
Reaction score
818
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really dumb question. I cant for the life of me figure out why my yellow fiji leather only opens at night and not during the day. It just started randomly doing this. Any suggestions other than do nothing, lol.
 
Really dumb question. I cant for the life of me figure out why my yellow fiji leather only opens at night and not during the day. It just started randomly doing this. Any suggestions other than do nothing, lol.

Are you dosing anything during the night that your not during the day? Or vise-versa
 
Are you dosing anything during the night that your not during the day? Or vise-versa

Thats what I was thinking. Dosing reef energy in the morning and nitrates at night. I think by the tine lights are back on the zooxanthelle has already done its thing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new