Yellow Fuzzy Dwar Lion

  • Thread starter Thread starter K SEE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

K SEE

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Messages
271
Reaction score
59
Location
SL, UT
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
My new pride and joy. Still working on getting her to eat frozen but watching her hunt isn't too bad in the mean time.
 
It came into a LFS and I couldn't resist. I've always wanted one but never thought I would get a chance. Definately more than I thought I would ever spend on a fish but yay for tax time.
 
I just posted this for sale in the marketplace on here if anybody's interested.
 
Need money for an upcoming move.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new