Yellow/golden dwarf fuzzy lionfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter kodama16
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kodama16

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
44
Reaction score
45
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys lost my yellow fuzzy dwarf lion this past week from jumping. I was stupid thinking I didn’t need a top. Now I’m building a 300 gallon with top just for a trio of fuzzy. 1 male 2 female. I want to do all yellows. However there very hard to come by. I’m hoping the community can keep a eye out and help me find some. Willing to pay for shipping and finder fees and stuff. Please let me know if you come across any.
On here or by email. [email protected]
Thanks guys!!!
 
Should post in wanted livestock forum
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new