Yellow/Green Acropora Tenuis

  • Thread starter Thread starter spacetime
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

spacetime

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
361
Reaction score
11
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe this is what it is. Only acro I attempted in this tank. Here is a progression before I tore down my Red Sea Max 34g.

I have a new 15g SPS nano which is currently cycling I can't wait and sure hope I win the contest. I'll surely be a frequent poster in this ID forum in the future.
 

Attachments

  • 24842_684601985132_4299126_n.jpg
    24842_684601985132_4299126_n.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 474
  • 154847_750697224742_442284_n.jpg
    154847_750697224742_442284_n.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 468

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new