• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Yellow jacket growout

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a few of you may already know one polyp of the yellow jacket was on ebay and i won it!!! Now i am giving you guys a chance to have a polyp by doing a growout. This will consist of 10 people and 5 backups. This will cost 20 dollars plus shipping costs. Once i pay for and recieve the polyp the growout will begin. If interested send me a pm. The first ten will have priority, but will not be locked until payed for. I will send my paypal in response to your pm. forgot to say $20 is for 1 polyp and updates will be every other week. Thanks guys. got another polyp to growout if you guys are interested.

IMG_0811.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
reefpeeper

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
check out the post under the zoa forum. it called yellow jacket. that is the same as what i am offering. the auction was won from him.

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
paid, can't wait for you to get this and it start growing !

OP
OP
reefpeeper

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats up nobody else interested? what is it i have to do post a pic of the actual polyp. only $20 is not bad. a lot of you wanted a frag when the pics were first posted. this is a great opurtunity. i dont think you will get this for $20 anywhere else.

BenT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want in too!...if there's still room. PM your paypal info.
Thanks,
Ben

DaveA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats up nobody else interested? what is it i have to do post a pic of the actual polyp. only $20 is not bad. a lot of you wanted a frag when the pics were first posted. this is a great opurtunity. i dont think you will get this for $20 anywhere else.

I don't even know what a yellow jacket is. Is it a monti?

OP
OP
reefpeeper

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not only that but $20 and you are pre-paying for it. I don't understand this... grow out your zoanthind and sell it for $20 apiece when you actually have something to sell.

20 dollars a polyp is not that bad considering you will not get them for that much anywhere else. i payed a hell of alot more than that.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back