Yellow Nudibranch hitchhiker

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wilsoni
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wilsoni

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2015
Messages
994
Reaction score
740
Location
Salt Lake City, UT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just discovered this little guy hanging out near the waterline of my aquarium. Is it reef safe? Should I pull him out?

I know there are tons of species of Nudibranchs with little known information and they can become quite difficult to identify but any information on it would be greatly appreciated. (:

Nudi3.jpg
Nudi2.jpg
Nudi1.jpg
 
What new coral or plant have you introduced to the system? Looks like the kind that comes in on Chaeto or Caulerpa, I'll have to look it up.
 
I recently added some SPS frags but I feel as if I would have noticed it upon my initial inspection. Thanks in advance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new