Yellow sponge?

Gambit_Aces

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, was cycling water in a couple of brute cans for my 135 gal reef. Finally got the rock in the tank and a portion of it setup.

I came across this yellow slimly to the touch portion of rock. Should I keep it or remove it from my tank?
20260915_212531_3E4CE20E-AF5C-4089-85E4-623410BD332E.png


20260915_212532_A42E950F-02D6-4D8F-B100-7461EF15102C.png


20260915_212532_81D107D7-32C2-4269-B1E0-FA6378488875.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new