Yellow SPS?

My personal favorite yellow acro that I own is ARC High Voltage. It's a nice fast grower and holds it's yellow coralites well.

It's a shame that I don't see it often though...
 
I believe I have an older pic of it, let me look through my phone. I've had it for almost 4 months and it's more than doubled in size.
 
Sorry it's a terrible photo under blues. I can snag a photo this evening with my DSLR.

image.jpeg
 
pink lemonade is a great one.

ill be on the sunset mille bandwagon as well. specifically rommel's insane sunset which is orange and yellow.

beware though: ive seen some wildly different colors in different tanks with some sunsets.
 
pink lemonade is a great one.

ill be on the sunset mille bandwagon as well. specifically rommel's insane sunset which is orange and yellow.

beware though: ive seen some wildly different colors in different tanks with some sunsets.

I couldn't agree more. My sunset turned bright green, even under high par I can't seem to get the yellowish base out of it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new