Yellow star polyps turning brown

Giancarlo_Flex

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
59
Reaction score
17
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So ive had these yellow star polyps for 5 months. They are now slowly getting thin and their tubes are turning brown. What do I do? 0amm 0-nitri 40-nitra.
IMG_7288.jpeg
 
What's the PAR at that location?
 
Also, parameters are needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new