• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Yellow Tang in Dubai

yoyobear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Guys,

I’m looking for a wild yellow Tang in dubai. If someone has one to sell let me know I would gladly appreciated.

thanks
Yoann

flakychips

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you find one? I'm looking for one too. P.S. Do you maintain your own tank or do you have a company that does it for you?

OP
OP
yoyobear

yoyobear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes i got it from Reeflection Dubai, the best on fish quality, coral and maintenance. they are building a new 1000ltr tank for me.

flakychips

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes i got it from Reeflection Dubai, the best on fish quality, coral and maintenance. they are building a new 1000ltr tank for me.
Thanks! That's awesome! I just looked at their website and I see they have yellow tangs available but they're still so expensive! :crying-face: I thought they had gotten cheaper!

I use ThinkFish. They're pretty good too but Reeflections seems to have a much broader selection of fish and coral.

Good luck with your new tank! Mine is just under a year old and makes me so happy!

OP
OP
yoyobear

yoyobear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes they are expensive as the ones from Hawai are still banned. Reeflection can bring you any fish you want, and they ensure it is QT properly before giving it, in case you don't have a qt tank set up. sometimes it is better to pay a bit more and have no problem.
Regarding coral, they have a massive farm set up, still not fully ready yet but soon enough it will be the biggest in UAE.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back