Yellow tang is about dead why?

And old post but should you buy another just note biota does not recommend qting there yellows. Probably the only fish I didn’t not qt on my new build. But will leave that up to you.

As for just thinking out side the box hear. How much are your temps swinging on that breeder. April can be pretty aggressive in swings from day and evening temps which can carry over to the tank itself especially smaller tanks depending on how you conditioned your house is.

https://www.reef2reef.com/posts/8999443/bookmark
My tiny biota angel went through 35 days of copper, prazi and metro quarantine like a champ. Now he is in my display tank with 3 other tangs 3X his size and they don’t touch him because he is so assertive. And he is still quite small. The point I’m trying to make is they can go through quarantine just fine.

Of note, after my first prazi dosing he developed swim bladder imbalance. I did a 50% water change the next day and it corrected. I’m not sure if they are related but it was the only hiccup I had.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new