Yellow toadstool vs yellow Fiji leather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mtb1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mtb1991

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im trying to complete a purchase from an online retailer. I want a toadstool leather.

They have a yellow Fiji leather and a yellow toadstool leather. Can anyone tell me the difference? The pictures show the Fiji as much brighter.

I also wanted to stay away from the yellow Fiji, as I heard they do not ship well. They also have a green toadstool but the only option is a small frag and I was looking for something a little bigger.

Thanks
 
Hi and Welcome to R2R.

Fiji has much smaller polyps.

If you can provide a link to the site I can be more specific.

:-)
 
No I do not believe that is a Fiji Yellow. Here is mine, you can see they are really yellow and have more compact smaller polyps. :)

Sarcophyton.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new