Yellow watchman not eating

swoons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my goby hides a whole lot and I'm not really seeing him come out of my rock at all for food. I don't know if he's eaten in a few days. He usually is just hiding the whole time in the rock. How should I get him to eat. Kind of worried

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my goby hides a whole lot and I'm not really seeing him come out of my rock at all for food. I don't know if he's eaten in a few days. He usually is just hiding the whole time in the rock. How should I get him to eat. Kind of worried
How long have you had the fish?

Have you added any fish, coral, or inverts lately without QT?

OP
OP
S

swoons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
added a few coral and a fish. He is skittish and hides when fish swims around his rock

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

i won't see mine for days and days but she manages just fine. :) I wouldn't be too worried yet.

Nick30G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I target feed mine with a baster. My YWG loves reef frenzy nano and frozen mysis but dosent seem to be a fan of pellet foods. I just drop some down by the entrance of the burrow and he devours it

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you have a pistol shrimp? If not, get one. You'd be amazed how active ours is. She rarely hides.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back