Yellowhead Wrasse

KTinner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small yellowhead wrasse that I’m planning on moving to my 75gal. I’m wondering if it’ll eat my feather duster worm and my CUC? There’s not much information that I could find on this species.

IMG_9988.jpeg IMG_9989.jpeg

Fishfreak2009

Follow Your Passions!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small yellowhead wrasse that I’m planning on moving to my 75gal. I’m wondering if it’ll eat my feather duster worm and my CUC? There’s not much information that I could find on this species.

IMG_9988.jpeg IMG_9989.jpeg
Yes, it will most likely eat all your feather dusters and cleaner crew as it gets larger. This is one of the larger, more aggressive, and more destructive of the Halichoeres wrasses.

Definitely not the best fish for your average reef aquarium. It will flip rocks and frags, consume most motile inverts, and will eventually prey on small fish as well.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back