• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Yet another trade with jessiesgrrl :)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

mecold

Oh I wish I were an......
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After telling laurie about some losses, she went ahead and sent me a few frags. Now understand, this was totally an act of kindness on her part. I have been having some problems with zoa pox, so I had to put off trading zoas for a long while.

Anyway laurie sent me some cool frags that I love. They were packed great too! Now I just hope she likes her little box o frags ;)

Paul

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh_my_gosh...!! Do I like the frags you sent... Letmethinkaboutthatforaminute, YES!!! <huge grin>

I sent Paul some stuff just as a nice surprise because I felt bad he was watching the pox in his tank. (We all know how it feels to watch something we worked on so hard not do well) Wasn't much, and everything fit inside a Campbell's size Thermos.

I didn't expect anything back- and about a week or so later I get this HUGE box in the mail!!! When I say huge, I mean like 14-18 frags!!! Everything from palys to acros to a le blue chalice he had...!!! My tank looked like a bobber convention with all the frag bags acclimating in it! The shipping alone on that box for Express must have been like $30 at least...!

I'm still finding places for everything in the tank to grow out. Wicked neat of you to do Paul :D I've never seen anything like it.

Don't just trade with Paul- make him a lifelong friend. IMO, he's one of those guys that only comes by you rarely in life.

:cheers:
Laurie

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yeah, and did I mention that one of the paly frags was a PPE?????
:D
Laurie

maroonytunes

Reefing Without Coral
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Laurie, I call first dibs on a frag of the ppe, and by the way once again,

ThIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL Ok, as soon as they get acclimated, I will post many, many pics!!
:D
Laurie

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here it is....

470762191643056pics.gif

:D Steve

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 62 84.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.1%
Back