yetisports pro mini tourney

  • Thread starter Thread starter surfn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yea it wasnt pretty but I PWND you!
 
lol if only i could carry over that 1st round score!


btw....how come that score doesn't show up on the high scores list? that should put me up around #5
 
Im up for another!
 
I started a new one.
 
Lol Cool!
 
We need one more.
 
I removed the other one.
 
Woot 5159!! :D I may even break my record. LOL!
 
LOL! Just call me LUCKY!
 
Don't you ever think I can fix any of these things????

Ok where's Jeremy... LOL!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new