Yikes!! What's my elegance doing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefbizkit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_6138.JPG
Here she is at the best end of the day. During the day she was totally closed though. Arghh, maybe just adjusting to the new spot
IMG_6137.JPG
 
Doesn't look great. It stays closed most of the day but it's full bloom all night and it's open now so I'm still optimistic
IMG_6161.JPG
 
Doesn't look great. It stays closed most of the day but it's full bloom all night and it's open now so I'm still optimistic
IMG_6161.JPG
Just keep babying it and maybe it'll pull through.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new