Yo-yo fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gjedde
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gjedde

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2022
Messages
722
Reaction score
777
Location
Troy
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I downsized tanks a couple years back and had to give my favorite fish, a dusky wrasse to a new owner with a large enough tank. I recently contacted him to see how the fish was doing and apparently his pbt has been bullying it. He asked me if i wanted it back now that i had a much larger system and i obviously said yes. Picking it up in a week!

Has anyone else had to rehome a fish to a fellow reefer that eventually returns to their own system?
 
The things we love sometimes have a way of coming back around to us!

I've had to rehome before but didn't receive it back. I'm sure your fish will be happy to be out of the PBTs way!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new