You Havent seen a Homewrecker like this before

Phelipe's Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at my friends tank and thought I would share his homewrecker colony. It is by far the most impressive peice I have ever seen and he refuses to frag it. One day im gonna have to snatch while hes not looking[emoji6]
eb2abedc4092f29ac9e596ca94dd4c14.jpg

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the craziest part. This colony is less than 14 months old started from a 1” frag
WHAAA! I need specifics! What is he using for lighting and what does he keep his levels at? (If you know, and you dont mind me asking;) )

OP
OP
Phelipe's Ocean

Phelipe's Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHAAA! I need specifics! What is he using for lighting and what does he keep his levels at? (If you know, and you dont mind me asking;) )

He was running T5’s with radion supplements. He just switched over to orphek. I told him he was gonna miss the growth but oh well. Not sure what his parameters are I can check for you.

DesertReefT4r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at my friends tank and thought I would share his homewrecker colony. It is by far the most impressive peice I have ever seen and he refuses to frag it. One day im gonna have to snatch while hes not looking[emoji6]
Dam!!! What lighting is your friend using? I would not frag it either, probably on of the largest out there.
You just answered my question.

OP
OP
Phelipe's Ocean

Phelipe's Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dam!!! What lighting is your friend using? I would not frag it either, probably on of the largest out there.
You just answered my question.

Yeah I have never even seen someone with a colony 1/2 of the size. It goes to show how reefers are focusing so much on fragging and selling that you dont even get to enjoy what they become.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful, it’s a stunning coral!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 91 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back