You know it's bad when...

  • Thread starter Thread starter macawmagic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

macawmagic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
3
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You wake up sweating because you just had a dream about being in a crappy fish store that just got a huge aussie shipment in. The shipment had TONS of ridiculous corals. Basically it was all these chalice's you see going for $200+ per eye...but 6" diameter colony's. The problem was...even in my dream I had enough common sense to know that I couldn't afford them. LOL

Man is this getting bad!!!
 
You wake up sweating because you just had a dream about being in a crappy fish store that just got a huge aussie shipment in. The shipment had TONS of ridiculous corals. Basically it was all these chalice's you see going for $200+ per eye...but 6" diameter colony's. The problem was...even in my dream I had enough common sense to know that I couldn't afford them. LOL

Man is this getting bad!!!


hahaha. I had a ddream once that i went to the warehouse and they had a HUGE tank filled with the nicest crap i had ever seen. there is a huge line out the door waiting for the sale of all the local shops. i am watching AMAZING peices leave while i waited. i was last in line becasue i did not know this order was coming in. by the time i got my turn at the tanks all that was left was brown commons.

oh crap that was not a dream that was last tuesday. i hate my life lol
 
Whats even worse is when your wife who is not even in the hobby is having similar dreams :D
 
You wake up sweating because you just had a dream about being in a crappy fish store that just got a huge aussie shipment in. The shipment had TONS of ridiculous corals. Basically it was all these chalice's you see going for $200+ per eye...but 6" diameter colony's. The problem was...even in my dream I had enough common sense to know that I couldn't afford them. LOL

Man is this getting bad!!!

Glad I'm not the only one :wink:
 
I have nightmares of plumming leaks/disasters. Sometimes i sleap next to it! (well there is a bed there, but not mine)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new