You Like Bananas

been terrible for vets bills this year spent about £10000 out on vets bills with 3 cats and 1 dog this year lets hope 2025 is better
I get it, our guys cost us a slightly smaller fortune this year in particular. Also had to put our oldest cat down on Halloween night this year. Nothing I wouldn't do for our pets within reason though. I'd live in a car as long as "the kids" are good lol!
 
so family has helped out alot with the dog so tank is going ahead i need to get the cabinet upstairs and need to figure out how cause its pretty heavy lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new