you no its hot

  • Thread starter Thread starter msman825
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

msman825

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
1,302
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mr moose is in the kids pool :)
moosee.jpg
mosee.jpg
 
That is really cool. I actually thought the first picture was a statue before I scrolled down.

Where do you live?
 
That is really cool. I actually thought the first picture was a statue before I scrolled down.

Where do you live?

I thought the same thing when i saw the first pic. Wow thats a big moose. Thanks for sharing
 
We went to Maine on our honeymoon. Maine is one of the most beautiful states in our country. It's so pretty in fact, that we ran out of adjectives to describe how pretty it is. How far do you live from Mt. Katahdin (did I spell that right)?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new