You Want Rainbow YOu Got Rainbow!!!!!

First time buyer from ktar here... let me tell you if you are lurking and wondering if you should pull the trigger on some of his acans... DO IT!!!! he will make your experience a pleasure!

Big Thanks!
 
First time buyer from ktar here... let me tell you if you are lurking and wondering if you should pull the trigger on some of his acans... DO IT!!!! he will make your experience a pleasure!

Big Thanks!


No thank you.
 
great looking stuff looking to see if i Dive in
 
All pm returned if i miss anyone feel free to remind me.
 
Quick Update due to a few people that back out I have a few frag still available.

Rainbowbrite frag #4=$125 sold
Bleeding Rainbow 2 polyp=$100 sold
Bleeding Rainbow 1 polyp=$50
Perfect Rainbow 1 polyp=$50
Cosmic Swirl 2 polyp=$100
Flaming Wok 3 polyp=$150 sold
 
Last edited:
gotcha.. cant wait to get them:bigsmile:
 
Kien
Ya I sent you and email last might.And I still haven't heard back from you.I'm having a problem signing up on your site for ORDER ?It might be to late to get what I wanted.
Curt
Buzz me here if you want.
[email protected]
 
Kien
Ya I sent you and email last might.And I still haven't heard back from you.I'm having a problem signing up on your site for ORDER ?It might be to late to get what I wanted.
Curt
Buzz me here if you want.
[email protected]

You did not get my pm? I will email you tomorrow busy weekend sorry.
 
Alright this is very last update of what left.
Perfect Rainbow 1 polyp=$50
Cosmic Swirl 2 polyp=$100
 
Kien,
You said you were going to email me today.And no email was sent.Now you post only 2 of these left now.I even sent and email to you right off your web site.What I wanted that I was having trouble signing on your site to order.Kinda of disappointed here.Being I tried to contact ya.Yes I know it's the weekend and folks have other things to do also.But I just can't see ordering 2 frags you have posted,because shipping cost.I wanted to do a multi order.
 
I emailed you already. I have some set aside for you so no worries, because you were the few people to pm me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new