Your Acros are here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're in the Acro sort of mood, we've got you covered! We've got propagated and maricultured frags and colonies of many different species, including some of the much sought after deepwater varieties. We're going to be rolling out more and more varieties in coming weeks, starting with some great maricultured pieces, and some new varieties that we've been farming right here in our own facility! We've got some exciting pieces coming from some well-known hobbyist-propagators as well- watch for upcoming announcements!

Here are just a few examples...

_DSC0187-720.jpg

_DSC0211-720.jpg

_DSC0199-720.jpg

_DSC0193-720.jpg

And, we'll have some cool new stuff for Reef-A-Palooza coming soon...

Scott

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen these maricultured and aquacultured pieces at the Unique Corals facility this last weekend...they are truly incredible as is the setup they reside in.

I will be posting a review up soon, but I just wanted to let people know that the acropora at UC are AMAZING and that you guys should buy with confidence b/c these guys seriously care about coral.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen these maricultured and aquacultured pieces at the Unique Corals facility this last weekend...they are truly incredible as is the setup they reside in.

I will be posting a review up soon, but I just wanted to let people know that the acropora at UC are AMAZING and that you guys should buy with confidence b/c these guys seriously care about coral.

Thanks so much for the kind words. We really appreciate the support, and we will continue to up our game! We certainly do care about our corals- and our customers! Your support, suggestions- even criticisms- are all very important to us!

-Scott & Joe

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 72.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.9%
Back