Your can't miss shows

Only one more episode of Rome...

My wife loves all of the crime drama's (CSI, CSI:NY (not CSI:Miami-Caruso is such a tool-can't stand hearing him talk), Without a Trace, etc.). Can't give up the Simpsons and Family Guy myself. Mythbusters is fun, too. Lost is probably my favorite. Can't wait for football season (college and pro;)).
 
oh yeah, we also watch
House
CSI the original

And I can't stand the Miami one either. I wish Caruso would talk normally. He sounds like such a putz the way he talks.

Sandy
 
You know....I used to love the original CSI when it was actually...involving a lot of mystery and stuff. I got to the point though where I felt like it was all just kind of gross out shock value. Maybe I'm getting old....but at some time I started feeling like, 'Why am I watching this stuff for entertainment, terrible things like this happen everyday to real people and its not entertaining.' I think I'm getting squimish or something as I grow older.

I forgot South Park....I don't watch it very much these days but I do love me some South Park. Some of my favorite quotes from all time are from South Park. I always loved Beavis and Butthead too. LOL....so that tells you were my sense of humor is. I wish they'd bring them back....they'd have a field day with some of today's bands.

Something else I used to watch a lot and love but I'm not even sure if its on anymore is Whose Line is it Anyway.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new