• download.jpeg-1.jpg
    download.jpeg-1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 25

fulltang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an FYI that if you get superglue stuck to your fingers, 100% acetone will remove it. I've also heard that dish soap will, but have never tested that -- I always use 100% acetone on a cotton ball.
Olive oil or any vegetable oil will also do the trick I've found

Lyss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Olive oil or any vegetable oil will also do the trick I've found
I imagine that would take a long time. I guess if there’s nothing else around, folks will have it. I’d still suggest keeping a bottle of 100% acetone from the drug store on hand — will remove and dissolve it instantly like nail polish, and evaporate almost just as instantly (so no messy clean-up).

fulltang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I imagine that would take a long time. I guess if there’s nothing else around, folks will have it. I’d still suggest keeping a bottle of 100% acetone from the drug store on hand — will remove and dissolve it instantly like nail polish, and evaporate almost just as instantly (so no messy clean-up).

I think you'd be surprised, I pour some on my fingers and rub them together for a minute and they're good to go. Give it a try next time, a lot gentler on your hands if it works for you!

Lyss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you'd be surprised, I pour some on my fingers and rub them together for a minute and they're good to go. Give it a try next time, a lot gentler on your hands if it works for you!
Haha, thanks but acetone is my go-to, esp since I always have it around for its original purpose, manicures. Evoo is what I stock, and it’s pricey enough that I’d rather keep it for eating.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back