Your coral has been shipped!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef Pets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I dont know. I just came across the video and from what I have seen its accurate for every shipping company. I saw Delta toss one of my 80 pound boxes onto a cart from about 10 feet away and then the box slid from the cart onto the floor. Needless to saw that was an entertaining conversation with the guy who done it...
 
what you got against me man? he looks short and asian like me... and thats my work ethics also. i have better aim though.. i think only 2 out of 12 made it on the ramp LOL
 
I thought that was you are your twin brother Annette.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new