Your favorite little spot

lou dog420

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2016
Messages
778
Reaction score
589
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GOPR0542.JPG
GOPR0540.JPG
I think we all have a little corner of our reef that is our favorite spot!! It changes from time to time as corals are added or grow out. Lets see some pics of your favorite little corner of your reef, no full tank pics. I'll start off but I warn you, I have no camera skills or a decent camera. My 8 months old mixed reef!! This area around the clam is my fav!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new