Your Morning Coffee Routine

Legendary Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awwe yes, corals and coffees!

Been with this set up pre-covid, glad to have picked up a Niche before their demand went off the roof. As you can see from the Mini Monstera, I can keep corals but plants seem to hate me.
1626212519222.png

I've since added WDT to my routine with 0.4mm needles, but have been told 0.2 is the way to go.
1626212941910.png

And some days I just want a pour over, especially with ice in these summer months. I went with a plastic V60 for portability. I didn't want to look forward to making some grounds just to find shattered glass/ ceramic in the luggage.
1626212568669.png

I too also have an Aeropress, having only to use 11g of beans is a godsend and pushing out that puck at the end is so satisfying.

Last edited:

Gedxin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mmmm coffee. I bought a Breville Bambino Plus at the beginning of the pandemic last year. Love the little thing as it's incredibly simple to pull a shot and only a minute more to make lattes.

I use an OXO conical burr grinder and a Dreamfarm Grindenstèin knockbox. Simple set up but it works for me.

Also @Legendary Corals , that's a beautiful setup you've got there! And I too struggle keeping my plants alive. :(

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back