Your Reef frag packs

  • Thread starter Thread starter ckuhny3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ckuhny3

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2022
Messages
202
Reaction score
180
Location
New Lenox
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered some frag packs from Your Reef and wanted to show here what I got for anybody wondering about the quality or service. First of all I’m super happy with them and that’s the most important thing probably. They all look healthy and I can’t wait to get them out of quarantine.

My question is can anybody identify the frag that has like 3 branches with green pumpkin heads ? Lol I don’t know what it is and I’d like to care for it appropriately.

I got a 5 mushroom , 5 softy , 5 LPS frag pack

thanks for time !
EECD8B64-B9E1-4491-A855-96ADC61CBBEB.jpeg
80064E74-2411-4482-A9A3-25B16F9958DE.jpeg
8CCEC099-CF8B-4E38-9B97-889BB5156896.jpeg
CA9F662C-0C3A-4FA0-9DB0-CA69B1519856.jpeg
6028D85F-9F37-4ABA-BDF6-99364AABBA7E.jpeg
143C686F-2839-4A41-BA91-A4880866FB53.jpeg
C9FAF73D-B9E0-4C09-963C-3DE39EEB39D3.jpeg
D053BD19-FCBE-4057-B0CB-356B2A5DA413.jpeg
 
I ordered some frag packs from Your Reef and wanted to show here what I got for anybody wondering about the quality or service. First of all I’m super happy with them and that’s the most important thing probably. They all look healthy and I can’t wait to get them out of quarantine.

My question is can anybody identify the frag that has like 3 branches with green pumpkin heads ? Lol I don’t know what it is and I’d like to care for it appropriately.

I got a 5 mushroom , 5 softy , 5 LPS frag pack

thanks for time !
EECD8B64-B9E1-4491-A855-96ADC61CBBEB.jpeg
80064E74-2411-4482-A9A3-25B16F9958DE.jpeg
8CCEC099-CF8B-4E38-9B97-889BB5156896.jpeg
CA9F662C-0C3A-4FA0-9DB0-CA69B1519856.jpeg
6028D85F-9F37-4ABA-BDF6-99364AABBA7E.jpeg
143C686F-2839-4A41-BA91-A4880866FB53.jpeg
C9FAF73D-B9E0-4C09-963C-3DE39EEB39D3.jpeg
D053BD19-FCBE-4057-B0CB-356B2A5DA413.jpeg
It is a candy cane coral.
 
Thank you! After seeing your post I just ordered 10 frags from them. Bought every frag under $10
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new