Your Reef March Frag-A-Thon Live Sale 3/29

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[FONT=&quot]Just wanted to recap the winners of the Live Sale Gift Certificates.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

$25.00 Coral Gift certificate goes to docs911
$25.00 Coral Gift certificate goes to exodus454
$50.00 Coral Gift certificate goes to thisbert01
$75.00 Coral Gift certificate goes to Timmy03
$100.00 Coral Gift certificate goes to skinz78[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Certificates are good towards any future coral purchase. Sorry but they may not be used on items from tonight's Live Sale. Dry goods, fish and shipping charges are excluded. Once we have a chance to process tonight's orders, emails etc each winner will receive a Gift certificate via e-mail.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

CoralReeforrest

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[FONT=&quot]Just wanted to recap the winners of the Live Sale Gift Certificates.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

$25.00 Coral Gift certificate goes to docs911
$25.00 Coral Gift certificate goes to exodus454
$50.00 Coral Gift certificate goes to thisbert01
$75.00 Coral Gift certificate goes to Timmy03
$100.00 Coral Gift certificate goes to skinz78[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Certificates are good towards any future coral purchase. Sorry but they may not be used on items from tonight's Live Sale. Dry goods, fish and shipping charges are excluded. Once we have a chance to process tonight's orders, emails etc each winner will receive a Gift certificate via e-mail.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Lol you forgot that big hundred winner! You must have meant me! =P

Borchers

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks YourReef ( John, Stacy, Jeff, Joe and last but not least Emilie)

I picked up a few last minute after the sale pieces. Man some very nice stuff left!

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome sale guys. It is nice to spend a couple hundred dollars and get more than 1 or 2 nice corals.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also I was just looking around and Your Reef has lots of corals listed in their WYSIWYG page including some that I know people were trying to get but missed out on like the Blue Rhino Paly's. Check it out here: WYSIWYG Corals

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have create the drygoods ship for free coupon code for those who are interested. Please email me at [email protected] to receive the code.. The only requirement is you bought something during the live sale

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please bear with us - we are combining the single orders into your actual complete order so we can start to arrange pickup times and delivery dates. We appreciate your patience and will notify you as soon as humanly possible with shipping information. Our goal is today or tomorrow to have everyone notified.

Thanks again for making the event a huge success

Jeff

billwill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome event! Glad I checked in this morning because I thought the sale ended last night! I ended up buying more of the leftovers than during the actual live sale.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm shocked how many clams are left. I'm always seeing posts asking where to buy them. I know locally in the Dallas area I don't see them too often. We have one lfs that will order a bunch and bring them to the frag swap and they are gone in 20 minutes, people practically fight over them.

I was really wanting to add a maxi mini to my collection but those sold fast. I sure hope the people that bought them realize they are not like normal anenome's. I've seen too many posts from people thinking their clowns will host them. At least a blue one didn't show up. I would have been very upset to miss one of those, been trying to find one for a couple of years.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also I was just looking around and Your Reef has lots of corals listed in their WYSIWYG page including some that I know people were trying to get but missed out on like the Blue Rhino Paly's. Check it out here: WYSIWYG Corals

I was surprised you didn't jump on that second squamosa clam.

I was really wanting a Blue Rhino paly but those are usually sold at our local frag swaps so I decided to get some other items that I never see locally.

Fishyj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my notice, Ships out Tuesday for Wednesday!!!!! Ended up with about 18 items and 1 frag pack. I cannot wait to fill this tank up.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are still playing catch up with all the orders and emails. If your still waiting to hear from us thank you for your patience... we will be getting to yours soon. :)
Good news is that as we go through orders and double check inventory we are managing to find a few more items that we have extras of. So if there were any corals you missed out on please take one more look. You may get lucky. :)

March Live Sale

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh but I did jump on it LOL!

That's great. I kept thinking maybe you had missed it. I couldn't think of any reason you would pass up a clam like that. If I had a bigger tank I would have grabbed it. I kept debating on the green tiger maxima and when I finally decided to pull the trigger and started to check out I got the message it was gone. Picked up a nice green/blue one instead and used the money I saved from not buying the tiger one to get another frag.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my notice, Ships out Tuesday for Wednesday!!!!! Ended up with about 18 items and 1 frag pack. I cannot wait to fill this tank up.

I sure wanted the zoa frag pack but I would never find room for all those frags in my tank.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are still playing catch up with all the orders and emails. If your still waiting to hear from us thank you for your patience... we will be getting to yours soon. :)
Good news is that as we go through orders and double check inventory we are managing to find a few more items that we have extras of. So if there were any corals you missed out on please take one more look. You may get lucky. :)

March Live Sale

I'm in no rush so if you want to hold off on mine until next week I'm good with that.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. Stacy is still scheduling shipping dates. Things are looking good so far so I'm sure we will be Ok. You should be hearing from us soon.:)

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back