• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

YourChoice Aquatics return pump, $125 shipped

jbrady429

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
861
Reaction score
153
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am selling a DC12000-3100 return pump made by Your Choice Aquatics (similar to Jebao). I used this pump for one month before leaving the hobby. It’s in perfect, like-new condition and comes in the original box. It’s an adjustable flow, DC return pump, capable of pushing up to 3100 gallons per hour of flow. It’s super quiet, too. In fact, I replaced a Neptune Systems COR-20 with this pump and was very happy.

I bought this pump new at my local fish store for $199.99. I’m asking for $125 with shipping included (continental U.S. only, USPS shipping). Check out the pictures below, and feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks, and happy reefing!

6394DB21-24FA-4DD4-84B1-7EAE5670FB87.jpeg
7987E97A-A85C-4917-B1B8-F0FE16433DCB.jpeg
4AD6C85F-051F-4ABE-8B51-CFD8FFAB846A.jpeg
440AF121-13B1-420D-8397-B804775E999C.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new