YouTube Channel!

Stephgram

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
19
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy reefers! Started a YouTube channel where I make lighthearted/goofy reefing videos and would love it if you guys checked it out :)

Wanted to watch reefing related videos casually but most stuff on YT is centered on being educational, so I started this channel just to have fun. I have pretty odd self-depreciating humor that translated to my videos I guess - so take everything with a grain of salt. Anywhooo, let me know what you think!!

Latest video —

 
Welcome to R2R, Stephgram. :) I'll consider watching your video(s), after u have been a member and have contributed to our forum. Until then, good luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new