YouTube & Instagram

SilverCityReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
336
Reaction score
189
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R Community!
​
I recently started a YouTube channel and have been very active on my Instagram. I would really appreciate any support and/or feedback to help me produce content that people actually want to watch. Obviously I'm no BRS, but I want to help other new reefers with things that I have recently struggled with when setting up my main display. Also, if you have a YouTube channel or Instagram that's reefing related, post it in the comments so I can follow/subscribe.

Thanks in Advance!
@Silver_City_Reef

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-I6VW2xKk92q-ghMoKZFEg​

20190113_205227.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new