You've been found by the Kid!

Great to have you all here at R2R! I understand people getting frustrated on other sites, but we ask that you please just keep any other site drama or problems to yourself or in private. Thanks for understanding. :D
 
Thats pretty cool! I check out the build thread and its looking awesome. I am not familar with large tanks like that.. What is the space behind the blue rear panel for?
 
What is the space behind the blue rear panel for?

It originally had a wet/dry section there with bioballs, but it wouldn't be able to handle the amount of flow I wanted to put through it. At this point, it's just wasted space. :(

BUT- I got the tank, stand, and canopy for an unbeatable price that allowed me to get lots of nice equipment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 4 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new