YR St. Patrick's Day Live Sale- March 17th, 2pm-6pm (pacific time)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

NATE1979

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In going on vacation next week if I get something can you hold it and ship it out the week of the 28th

enebrac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the site wont let me purchase a live sale shipping module because i have store credit causing the balance to be zero. Card wont charge because balance is zero.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the site wont let me purchase a live sale shipping module because i have store credit causing the balance to be zero. Card wont charge because balance is zero.

We had a customer notify us of the same issue a couple days ago. Going to have a developer look into it (as it hasn't been a issue in the past) & we recently did a software update. If you can email us your contact info we can remove the credit & then apply it prior to "finalizing" the credit card charge. We apologize for the inconvenience.

enebrac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had a customer notify us of the same issue a couple days ago. Going to have a developer look into it (as it hasn't been a issue in the past) & we recently did a software update. If you can email us your contact info we can remove the credit & then apply it prior to "finalizing" the credit card charge. We apologize for the inconvenience.
thanks, email sent.

NATE1979

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we purchase the shipping module during the live sale for 25 also?

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we purchase the shipping module during the live sale for 25 also?

The discounted shipping ($25) will be available until 1:00pm (pacific time) tomorrow (before the sale). After that time it will be the standard price of $39.99 for shipping w/ free shipping on all orders over $250.00.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to purchase a shipping mod how do I do that today? Or must I wait? let me know. Thanks.

Shipping Modules are available for purchase now. Click on the below photo for the corresponding shipping/delivery day you want & it will take you to our website to checkout.

(a1) Live Sale Shipping Module- Monday 2/5 Shipping__Regular Price $39.99__Sale Price $25
(a2) Live Sale Shipping Module- Tuesday 2/6 Shipping__Regular Price $39.99__Sale Price $25
(a3) Live Sale Shipping Module- Wednesday 2/7 Shipping__Regular Price $39.99__Sale Price $25
(a4) Live Sale Shipping Module- Thursday 2/8 Shipping__Regular Price $39.99__Sale Price $25
(a5) Live Sale Shipping Module- Saturday Delivery!__Regular Price $59.99__Sale Price $45

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got me a shipping Mod. can i purchase multiple coral and use one shipping mode? or one coral per mod?

Only 1 shipping module required to ship all of your winnings. You can buy as many corals as you want :)

Also we offer free shipping at $250. If you reach that amount your shipping module purchase is refunded.

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Only 1 shipping module required to ship all of your winnings. You can buy as many corals as you want :)

Also we offer free shipping at $250. If you reach that amount your shipping module purchase is refunded.

Thank you for your help and fast response. now that Customer service lol.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4184.jpg

IMG_5161.jpg

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
so when I put Coral in my cart and pay for them will the system recognize that i have a shipping mod or is there some number I must apply? ALso the coral for sale will appear within this thread here? Yes I am new to this. Last but not least was I supposed to link it somewhere that I have a shipping mod? Thanks. for answering my three questions.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so when I put Coral in my cart and pay for them will the system recognize that i have a shipping mod or is there some number I must apply? ALso the coral for sale will appear within this thread here? Yes I am new to this. Last but not least was I supposed to link it somewhere that I have a shipping mod? Thanks. for answering my three questions.

No problem, all great questions. The corals will be posted here in blocks of approx 10. You will click on the photo of the coral you want to purchase & it will take you to our website. You will check out completely for that 1 coral. You want to select the shipping option that says- Add to previous unshipped Live Order. This will ensure that you are not charged for shipping again. No need to link anything for the shipping module we have your order & have added you to the "shipping module raffle". :) Looking forward to a great sale!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 51 42.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back