Yuma ID and price guess

joe welder

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
49
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was sold to me as a uranium yuma. Just wondering what everyone else thought about this and maybe what a good asking price should be . Thank you

20201213_113031.jpg
 
Holy moly, that thing's bubbly! Price? Quality yumas are pricey even without the big bubbles, but the sky's the limit if they call it a 'Bounce' ;)

I've kept lots of yumas over the years, but the ones with the straight rows of white-ish bubbles have been the most difficult. I wish you good luck with that one!
 
Holy moly, that thing's bubbly! Price? Quality yumas are pricey even without the big bubbles, but the sky's the limit if they call it a 'Bounce' ;)

I've kept lots of yumas over the years, but the ones with the straight rows of white-ish bubbles have been the most difficult. I wish you good luck with that one!
20200920_153435.jpg
My yuma with all the bubbles. Finally I see one that bubbles like mine.
 
Won in an auction for $80
 
I got this.
 

Attachments

  • CF8DA1DF-6EE9-4E83-9B59-4181647B0E67.jpeg
    CF8DA1DF-6EE9-4E83-9B59-4181647B0E67.jpeg
    211 KB · Views: 67
How much would something like this? I know it’s not one of those crazy one but just curious.
 

Attachments

  • 6B72A17E-683E-42C3-8E19-233C52718B1D.jpeg
    6B72A17E-683E-42C3-8E19-233C52718B1D.jpeg
    243.9 KB · Views: 33

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new