• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

z-n-p pack forsale

  • Thread starter Thread starter lps1212
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2010
Messages
5,286
Reaction score
89
Location
Nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have the following pack forsale 3p Super Saiyan, 2p Sunny D, 2P Fizzy Lizzy, 2p Sunshine Paly, 3P eYe of RaH, 1p Yoda, 1p CPU Tutti Frutti, 1p Rasta, 1p Captain America and 1p Pink Zipper for 380 shipped Fed-Ex overnight in a styrofoam box with your choice of heat pack or ice pack if need be. pics below are not wysiwyg but shots of the mother colonies
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2525.jpg
    IMG_2525.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 634
  • IMG_2557.jpg
    IMG_2557.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 610
  • IMG_2573.jpg
    IMG_2573.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 619
  • IMG_2606.jpg
    IMG_2606.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 652
  • IMG_2643.jpg
    IMG_2643.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 689
the remainder of the zoa pics
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2647.jpg
    IMG_2647.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 676
  • IMG_2594.jpg
    IMG_2594.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 657
  • IMG_2574.jpg
    IMG_2574.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 631
  • IMG_2654.jpg
    IMG_2654.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 631
  • IMG_2631.jpg
    IMG_2631.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 714
All pm's responded not breaking pack up now but do have multiple frags of some zoas mentioned
 
Pack has been split some frags sold separately I'll make a new thread with remaining zoas mods please close
 
Very Nice. I just found out yesterday that the super saiyan name comes from the Dragonballz cartoon. Duh...... GLWS.
 
Very Nice. I just found out yesterday that the super saiyan name comes from the Dragonballz cartoon. Duh...... GLWS.
Yea I'm not a fan of th cartoon but after goggleing the name I too soon found out the similarities are there
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new