Zach 90 gallon

zLaEcEh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2015
Messages
52
Reaction score
23
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first reef tank. Just getting started good.
 
0a02b4fd997112c9cfa0a6f3f228bac7.jpg
 
Looks like a great start.
 
Some of my fish gang. I got a coral beauty, foxface, Midas blenny, bicolor, fire fish, and a clown. I also have a rose bubble tip, green bubble tip, and a mini maxi carpet. The only coral I have right now is a green frogspawn.

ba8a18d9c86bb1c43a5bb1855c697a25.jpg

6e6573136ea94619091e850e025593ca.jpg
 
Moved my sump around and put my uv sterilizer above the sump.

9c87c39dd6d3020dc2faf8c10b22c27e.jpg

90218a227ee8433de617d6fc99c8e50d.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new