Zach 90 gallon

New update....
My little yellow watchman goby didn't make it. He got swept through the overflow and I found him in the filter sock. My coral beauty and foxface both got traded in for nipping coral. I replaced them with a blue tang and 2 purple fire fish. I also added a new acan and some green mushrooms.
 
c65118125b772e26fbb91a126abce06f.jpg
53f88f2bd548b8334bdd571c432f8d9a.jpg
dc53474d88b295bae81f1366d8fc7ef7.jpg
 
Got a new green mini maxi carpet nem and a sweet flasher wrassre.

d49ad6d33c8623f1b4adfb6b760a3987.jpg
00e92b56ebe3f7c4c134189d5d27c5c2.jpg
 
Built an open top canopy. Got to sand and paint it.
bb159231e6f6142730667021d8d68d38.jpg
 
Nice tank..what kind of stars are those
I'm not sure. The place I got them from isn't good at having the right names on stuff. That's just one reason I don't buy from them anymore. I just took the big one out. Only stars i have now is a small red one and a sand sifter star.
 
Haven't updated in a while. I lost my own thread. Lol. Got lots of new corals , new fish and new lights. I will post a link to a new video.
 
Also got some new tonga branch rock. Plan to add more to the right side of the tank soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new