ZC aquatics epic tank journey!

Following along!
 
Update the tank has been smooth no drastic changes got a emerald crab and a fire fish
 
Coral/ fish QT is doing well Checkout the new frags! There are waving hands fire and ice zoas green star polyps and some kind of chalice.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 58
Head count 1x tomato clownfish 1x regular clownfish 1x damsel 1x fire fish inverts include decorator crab chocolate chip starfish emerald crab (known as the jade slayer) hermit crabs and snails of all kinds and one tiny anemone.
 
I tried to convince someone not to get 2 gold fish in a bowl but unfortunately it didn’t work RIP gold fish I tried to get them to get shrimp instead lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new