Zebra dartfish, where to get?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bugenar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bugenar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Messages
195
Reaction score
69
Location
maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I have a zebra dartfish that's just solo in my 65 gallon tank, and I feel pretty bad for it. All it does is just dig and stay in its hole.

I hear these guys need a social circle. Can I just buy a bunch and throw it in the tank, and they'll get along? Do I need to worry about the genders? They seem to be extremely rare where I am, as I've only ever seen one, so I'd probably have to buy them one by one instead of as a group...

Also, is ordering fish online a good idea?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new