Zeovit Flatworm Stop- Has anyone had experience/success with this product?

My Fish Life

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have brown flatworms. I’ve done 2 doses of flatworm exit. I don’t want to use it again. I just added a yellow wrasse and dragonet.

I see a lot of discussion about Flatworm Exit but not much on Zeovit Flatworm stop and coral booster.

Has anyone had any experience with these product?

I’m wanting to try them but not sure if it’s only the red flatworms or for most including the brown ones I have.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Happy Reefing :)
96ee4e8c0fce1e87c63df630d0bdef41.jpg
b2b2f5f70677b0a3fe09087fb028aa5a.jpg

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What type 0f flat worm do you have. If it's acropora eating flatworm, the flatworm exit is not going to do any thing. Are you seeing bite marks on corals or you saw them on your glass? Flatworm stop is to help the coral create more slime , it's not going to kill the flatworm. If it's planaria type flatworm then if you follow the directions of flTworm exit properly, it works well. Can you post pics so we can get an I. D

OP
OP
My Fish Life

My Fish Life

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type 0f flat worm do you have. If it's acropora eating flatworm, the flatworm exit is not going to do any thing. Are you seeing bite marks on corals or you saw them on your glass? Flatworm stop is to help the coral create more slime , it's not going to kill the flatworm. If it's planaria type flatworm then if you follow the directions of flTworm exit properly, it works well. Can you post pics so we can get an I. D

It’s not the red/planaria. I know those are a real threat. It’s the brown/acoel ones. I realize these are ok in small numbers but the multiply fast. I’ve added the wrasse and dragonet to keep them at bay (hopefully) but I’d like these things gone. Flatworm Exit worked on some but not all. I realize it won’t kill them all. I’m hoping zeovit flatworm stop may be a better option. It seems more long to term but if it’s only for the planaria worms then it wouldn’t work for me. However I’m unsure of that.

f6d7f4ca898d1846c1664b74b4cc77ba.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back