OP
JK1

JK1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R John. That is an amazing tank. Don’t see many colours like that in UK as not so many coral choices available.
Thank you sir, it’s getting better these days. My local shops are poor at best and overpriced so I rely on travelling (which I’m not currently allowed to do) or postage. I know plenty of reliable suppliers who get good stock and know how to post if you’re stuck? Where in the UK are you?

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you sir, it’s getting better these days. My local shops are poor at best and overpriced so I rely on travelling (which I’m not currently allowed to do) or postage. I know plenty of reliable suppliers who get good stock and know how to post if you’re stuck? Where in the UK are you?
I’m Derbyshire John.

OP
OP
JK1

JK1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m Derbyshire John.
Cool, I know Derby well. I grew up in Leek and used to skate in Derby every weekend. I’m in Oxfordshire now but I often travel back to Stoke to go coral shopping. Future frags always have great stock and you now have cellar marines there too.

Nano925

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi John!

You in here cause you addicted to zoas?
angry half baked GIF

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool, I know Derby well. I grew up in Leek and used to skate in Derby every weekend. I’m in Oxfordshire now but I often travel back to Stoke to go coral shopping. Future frags always have great stock and you now have cellar marines there too.
Stoke not far for me. I’ll have to check out Future frags and Cellar marine. Leek even closer as I’m Ashbourne.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 161 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back