Zoa and Paly Frags for sale

SteelerMike

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
548
Reaction score
227
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have several zoa and paly frags for sale. I live in Agawam MA but work in Middletown. Can meet in mIddletown during the day or meet up at a mutually agreeable location during my commute.

Fire and ice zoas 8-10 heads $20 ( I have 3 frags of this)
fire and ice.jpg

Gorilla Nipples 6-8 heads $20 ( I have 4 of these)
gorrilla nipples.jpg

1 frag of Blow pops 6 + heads $20
blow pops.jpg

Mind blowers 7-9 heads $25 (I have 4 of these)
mind blowers.jpg


JF nuclear greens 10+ heads $20 (I have 3 of these)
JF nuclear greens.jpg
 
Gilla Monsters (JF sells them as Thundercats for $30 pp) 5-8 heads $30 (Ihave 4 of these)
thundercats.jpg

Red People eaters 6 heads $20 (I have 2)
RPE.jpg

Unknown paly 7-10 heads $15 (I have 2)
unknown.jpg

I have 2 hairy mushrooms as well $10 each
hairy mushroom.jpg

Thanks for looking :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new